3rd Edition - Day 6: Shaikh in India
December 05, 2022
View the JoshuaProject profile here. To view a PDF of the daily prayer booklet, click here.
- Population: 69,910,000
- Religion: Islam
- Language: Urdu
- Christians: Less than 0.1% *
- Movement: None Reported
- Written Scripture: Complete Bible
- Oral Scripture: Complete Bible
- Workers Needed: 1,398 **
*Per census reports, etc. **for 1 worker per 50,000
- Lord, send whole families to go and live with both Sunni and Shia Shaikhs and learn their ways, share their burdens and bless them. Send your Holy Spirit to work in both the Sunni and Shia Shaikh communities. Move the government officials to grant them citizenship and property rights.
- Lord, multiply Your Holy Scriptures in Indian Urdu, using words the Shaikh use in their daily life, not Hindu words, so that they can share Scriptures with their neighbors for Your Glory.
- Lord, raise up Shaikh families to receive Your riches that come from repenting and being free from sin and leading their relatives and communities to receive Your Holy blessing of healing, forgiveness, hope and joy.
On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. (Rev. 22:2)