3rd Edition - Day 10: Nai in India
December 12, 2022
View the JoshuaProject profile here. To view a PDF of the daily prayer booklet, click here.
- Population: 13,763,000
- Religion: Hinduism
- Language: Hindi
- Christians: Less than 0.1% *
- Movement: None Reported
- Written Scripture: Complete Bible
- Oral Scripture: Complete Bible
- Workers Needed: 275 **
*Per census reports, etc. **for 1 worker per 50,000
- Lord, send believing families to live among the Nai, to love them, to live out Jesus’s teachings, to pray for them, seek to bless their communities and share the Nai’s burdens. Through Jesus, show the Nai that You freely love, forgive and heal them, as they repent, put off the old and put on the new.
- Lord, bless Your Holy Scriptures in their language (Hindi) to spread through their homes and communities. Lord, send people to teach literacy to the adults and working teens. Meet their needs for access to easy modern Hindi translations.
- Lord, raise up Nai families of peace so that their communities come to faith in Jesus and are freed from the fear of death and reincarnation. Lord, restore families through repentance, forgiveness, healing, and teaching in power so evil spirits and strongholds are overcome in their communities.
God’s blessing upon the Nai: Thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of Him. For we are to God the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing. (2 Cor. 2:14)