3rd Edition - Day 12: Arabic Speaking Algerians in Algeria
December 16, 2022
View the JoshuaProject profile here. To view a PDF of the daily prayer booklet, click here.
- Population: 32,400,000
- Religion: Islam
- Language: Algerian Arabic
- Christians: Less than 0.1% *
- Movement: None Reported
- Written Scripture: New Testament
- Oral Scripture: New Testament
- Workers Needed: 648 **
*Per census reports, etc. **for 1 worker per 50,000
- Lord, open ways for global witnesses to bless Algerian Arab families and communities in both Algeria and France. Send Your Spirit to open their hearts to the love of Jesus and to read and follow Your Word.
- Lord, help the Kabyle Berber believers to demonstrate Your love to their Arab neighbors, raise up strong and bold leaders to start Jesus movements also in the Algerian Arabic language.
- Lord, bless Algerian government leaders that they would look favorably on believers and the printing and distribution of Your Word. Send visions and dreams of Jesus to those earnestly praying and seeking the right path to You.
God’s beautiful invitation to Algerian Arabs: The hand of the LORD was upon me there, and He said to me, "Get up and go out to the plain, and there I will speak to you. (Ez. 3:22)