3rd Edition - Day 14: Jat in Pakistan
December 19, 2022
View the JoshuaProject profile here. To view a PDF of the daily prayer booklet, click here.
- Population: 13,037,000
- Religion: Islam
- Language: Western Punjabi
- Christians: Less than 0.1% *
- Movement: None Reported
- Written Scripture: New Testament
- Oral Scripture: New Testament
- Workers Needed: 261 **
*Per census reports, etc. **for 1 worker per 50,000
- Lord, send Your workers to the Jat people; to live out Jesus' teachings, to share in their hardships, and embody hope in the Good News. Lord, raise up Jat families to lead more Jat families to share the Good News of Your Kingdom.
- Lord, bless Your Holy Scriptures in the Punjabi language to impact many communities. Provide people who are best suited to convey your Word in an understandable way to those from the Muslim faith. Bless the Jat, that Your Holy Scriptures may be available in the language they use to cry out to You.
- Lord, open the hearts of the leaders of the Jat families to receive Your blessing through a movement to Jesus, and to pass Your blessing on to other families and people groups.
Jesus is blessing the Jat to: Take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God, praying in the Spirit on all occasions. (Eph. 6:16-18)