3rd Edition - Day 20: Mali in India
December 30, 2022
View the Joshua Project profile here. To view a PDF of the daily prayer booklet, click here.
- Population: 21,151,000
- Religion: Hinduism
- Language: Hindi
- Christians: Less than 0.1% *
- Movement: None Reported
- Written Scripture: Complete Bible
- Oral Scripture: Complete Bible
- Workers Needed: 243 **
*Per census reports, etc. **for 1 worker per 50,000
- Lord, send believing families willing to live among the Mali and show them Your love, so that they can see Your willingness to dwell with them. Lord raise up their leaders to put aside all other gods to follow You, the Savior of all peoples.
- Lord bless Your Holy Scriptures to be spoken in Mali homes and the fields where they work. Help the Mali hear Your parables about gardening and growing. Show them what following Jesus has done in other communities in lifting them out of poverty and hopelessness.
- Lord, heal, forgive, speak Your Word and wisdom into their communities. Lord bless their crops and the work of their hands for Your Glory.
The Good News of Jesus for our Mali brothers and sisters: The righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear. The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field. (Mt. 13:43-44)