3rd Edition - Day 25: Kapu in India
January 07, 2023
View the Joshua Project profile here. To view a PDF of the daily prayer booklet, click here.
- Population: 13,596,000
- Religion: Hinduism
- Language: Telugu
- Christians: Less than 0.1% *
- Movement: None Reported
- Written Scripture: Complete Bible
- Oral Scripture: Complete Bible
- Workers Needed: 272 **
*Per census reports, etc. **for 1 worker per 50,000
- Lord, show those who follow Jesus in Andhra Pradesh how to best love and bless the Kapu, so the Kapu know that You love their families too.
- Lord, bless the Kapu as they have had considerable clashes with the surrounding politics and business interests against them. Bless the families of the Kapu with healing and peace when they pray in Jesus’ name. Show the Kapu families that You can help them and their crops more than their traditional gods or spirits.
- Lord, bless Your Holy Scriptures in their own language, Telugu. May Your parables about planting and reaping make Your Kingdom understood in the hearts and minds of the Kapu. Lord, heal, forgive, and set the Kapu families free.
Praise God for His blessing upon the Kapu: I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on My name and I will answer them; I will say, 'They are My people,' and they will say, 'The LORD is our God. (Zech. 13:9)