3rd Edition - Day 28: Najdi Arabs in Saudi Arabia
January 13, 2023
View the Joshua Project profile here. To view a PDF of the daily prayer booklet, click here.
- Population: 14,030,000
- Religion: Islam
- Language: Arabic (Najdi dialect spoken)
- Christians: Less than 0.1% *
- Movement: None Reported
- Written Scripture: Portions
- Oral Scripture: Portions
- Workers Needed: 281 **
*Per census reports, etc. **for 1 worker per 50,000
- Lord, lead the Najdi-speaking Arab families to know You, the One True God. Show them the path to You though the Messiah You sent, Isa (Jesus). Allow Your love and light to shine through followers of Jesus who have come from other countries to work in Riyadh and serve their families.
- Lord, bless and protect the Muslim families, taking away any fears they have of studying Your Word. Help them grow in understanding Your Word and sharing in their families and communities. Forgive and heal them in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, produce the fruit of Your Spirit in those who follow Jesus: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness and self-control. May their joy and righteousness show clearly the reality of the forgiveness and cleansing from sin found in Jesus.
God’s blessing on the Najdi-speaking families: See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland. (Is. 43:19)